Sunny’s Sunday Brunch Series 2: Good Day Breakfast



BY SUNNY LIN FEBRUARY 22 , 2019
Good Day Breakfast is located in Taitung City close to National Taitung Senior Commercial Vocational School.

It is a simple breakfast shop, just beside the road-simple seats and simple decoration.

“I’ve spent lots of my Saturday mornings here,” said Janice, a senior high school student who studies in grade 12. “This is really my type of breakfast and I’ll never get tired of it.”

They serve sandwiches and toast with different kinds of flavors. Hamburgers and bagels are also popular there.


The interior decor of Good Day Breakfast is mostly blue and white. Lots of customers wrote comments on the internet saying that it is more like a “Northern Europe Style.” There are no complex decorations. There are lots of comments on the internet saying that it is simple and clean, but the most important thing is their delicious breakfast.

“They serve customers fast,” said Stacie, a housemaker who lives with her family besides the Good Day Breakfast. "I don't usually go there to sit for breakfast, but I can always get my orders in a quick time and also have a delicious meal".
Address: No. 313, Xinsheng Rd., Taitung City, Taitung County 950, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Contact Amazing Taitung Editors about this story at TheAmazingTaitung@gmail.com
Powered by Blogger.